This application is in cooperation with the ESLI Pre-Masters program on the campus of TWU. This process will provide students with a conditional admission to the MBA program and then with the necessary English language training and opportunity to complete the other application requirements for the program.
1. Application for Admission: Please complete the ESLI application.
2. Transcripts: Please request that all post-secondary institutions attended send an official original transcript to the TWU School of Graduate Studies Admissions office. The MBA program requires a GPA of at least 3.0 (B) based on the final two years of your undergraduate program of study.
3. Application Fee: Please include an application fee of $140.00 with your application for admission to Trinity Western University. This fee is non-refundable.
4. English Requirements: A TOEFL or IELTS score is not a requirement for conditional admission to the MBA program. English language proficiency will be assessed upon arrival at TWU and students will be placed into the appropriate ESL or Pre-Masters class. However, applicants with an iBT score of 88 with at least 21 in each category (or an equivalent) are eligible for immediate entry into the ESLI Pre-Masters program.
5. Other application requirements (admission statement, GMAT exam, and interview) will be defered until the final semester of the ESLI Pre-Masters program. Upon successful completion of the Pre-Masters program and successful writing of the GMAT exam, students will enter the MBA program. Entry to the MBA program is possible at the beginning of most months.
1. Application for Admission: Please complete the MBA Application for Admission Form in either on-line or printed format and indicate your choice of specialization.
2. Applicants Admissions Statement: In a typed essay of one or two pages, double-spaced, please describe your academic and personal goals and reasons for pursuing the MBA at Trinity Western University as well as any management or professional experience if applicable and your commitment to personal and professional development.
3. Reference Letters: Please request two confidential reference letters from persons who are not relatives. These should be submitted directly to the Director of Admissions, School of Graduate Studies.
4. Application Fee: Please include an application fee of $40.00 with your application for admission to Trinity Western University. This fee is non-refundable.
5. GMAT Exam: Applicants are required to submit a GMAT exam score of 550 or better.
6. Interview: Applicants will be requested to have a group interview with members of the Admissions Committee. Phone interviews will be arranged for applicants who live at a distance. This interview will be initiated by the Admissions committee.
7. Transcripts: Please request that all post-secondary institutions attended send an official original transcript to the TWU School of Graduate Studies Admissions office. The MBA program requires a GPA of at least 3.0 (B) based on the final two years of your undergraduate program.
Entry to the program is available at the beginning of most months so the application deadline is set two months prior to your desired entry.
For International students, entry dates for the ESLI Pre-Masters program are at the beginning of January, May or September. Please apply to the ESLI Pre-Masters program program at least two to four months prior to your desired entry to allow for visa and study permit processing.
Tuition for the International Business Specialization of the MBA program will be $725 Canadian per semester hour for the 2009/2010 academic year. The MBA program consists of 45 semester hours.