1. MBA for Canadian Students and Native English Speakers
2. MBA for International Students
3. Course Schedules and Descriptions
The International Business Specialization of the MBA program is a full time program designed to be completed in 12 months.
1. Canadian Students and Native English Speakers
Canadian Students and native English speakers may apply and be admitted directly into the MBA program.
- The program is delivered in one-month modules running most months of the year, beginning January 2009.
- Most students will take 12 straight months of courses. Students may, however, skip some months and return for those courses in the next cycle.
2. International Students
International students will begin with one or more semesters of ESLI Pre-Masters Program training, beginning in January, May, or September. Once you have tested at an adequate level of English language proficiency, you may move on to the iMBA program.
MBA501 Marketing Management
MBA552 Human Resource Management
MBA662 Managing a Global Organization
MBA525 Managerial Economics
MBA521 Managerial Accounting
MBA661 Global Competitiveness
MBA663 International Business Law
MBA665 Comparative International Management (Travel Studies)
MBA542 Managerial Finance
MBA570 Information and Knowledge Management Systems
MBA571 Operations Management
MBA664 International Finance and Accounting
MBA593 Christian Leadership and Ethics
MBA684 Strategic Management