Dale has gained extensive experience in accounting, auditing and income tax from a variety of client engagements over the years. Dale started his own food services business early in his career and can easily relate to the day-to-day challenges encountered in the business world. Dale’s diligence and attention to detail has served his clients well, particularly in the areas of senior care housing, non-profit organizations and real estate ventures. Practical business experience and a thorough approach are the strengths that he brings to each and every client.
Dale’s first calling was as an associate pastor. Dale has successfully combined his early work in the church with his CA expertise, leading seminars for church treasurers throughout Western Canada and authoring a church treasurers’ manual that has seen wide distribution. Highly regarded for his volunteer assistance on church and charity financial issues across Canada, Dale mentors business students at Trinity Western University and provides personal financial management counseling to young couples who are just starting out as well as to those experiencing economic challenges.
- Board member, World Relief Canada
- Past chair, Institute of Chartered Accountants of BC's Bylaws and Fee Resolution committees
- Past member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants Ethics Standards Harmonization Committee
- Elected as a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of BC in recognition of his service to the community and the honour he has brought to the accounting profession
- Master of Arts, University of BC