Peter is the owner of Dueck Pacific Holdings Ltd, DCD Services Ltd. and Dueck Cobblestones, and is almost retired. These companies are mostly inactive but Peter does some consulting in the area of Social Enterprise development and Organizational Change.
Peter keeps busy with:
- MTR (More Than a Roof Housing): outgoing Chair
- More Than a Roof Foundation: Board
- Coast Social Enterprise Foundation: founding Board member and consultant
- BCFFPA (BC Fed. of Foster Parents Assoc.): Board, Vancouver Rep.
- Oakridge Sr. Centre: Board
- Mentor: TWU, Immigration Canada, ASSETS Vancouver
- Writer/Speaker: "The Role of Curiosity in Caring", "What We Can Learn From the Colonies", "We Should Have Stayed On The Farm", "A Tribute To Maria Montessori" and "Winter Celebrations" (recent papers)
Peter lives in Vancouver with Dina, Eric and Kira, has three grown children and 3 grandchildren. Peter and family attend First United Mennonite Church in Vancouver.