Individual assistance is also given through counselling, orientation, and evaluation so that students gain the most benefit from the program. In general, program objectives include:
- Awareness of personal qualifications and their relation to work opportunities;
- Ability to look for work and to succeed on the job;
- Ability to understand employer expectations;
- Development of self-confidence and an adaptable attitude towards a constantly changing work environment;
- Direct application of classroom learning in an employment setting.
This page contains official TWU academic program information.