Trinity Western University

Registration and Enrolment

Permission to Study Elsewhere

Trinity Western students who wish to pursue studies at other universities or colleges with the intention of obtaining credit toward a degree at Trinity Western must complete a Letter of Permission worksheet available from the Office of the Registrar prior to their enrolment at another institution. Once the requested courses have been evaluated, the Office of the Registrar will send a Letter of Permission to the host institution and it may serve as the basis for the student’s admission as a special student. Students are responsible for ensuring that an official transcript of their grades is sent from the host institution to Trinity Western.

Note: Application for evaluation does not guarantee TWU Transfer Credit. There is a nominal processing fee for a Letter of Permission for institutions outside of BC.

back to top

This page contains official TWU academic program information.