Trinity Western University

Graduate Program in Biblical Studies (M.A.)

Transfer Students

  1. Students may seek to transfer credits received at another accredited institution towards the graduate year. If deemed equivalent to course work required in the degree program, the student may be granted advanced standing. The amount of transfer credit is determined by the Registrar and the Admissions Committee. Courses that have less than a B grade are not considered for transfer.
  2. Courses taken at an undergraduate level normally cannot be transferred into a graduate program, but some advanced placement may be granted (i.e., course exemptions replaced by electives).
  3. Normally maximum transfer into the M.A. program is 6 sem. hrs. of the final year (i.e., 600 level electives).
back to top

This page contains official TWU academic program information.