To be admitted into the M.A. in Leadership program, participants are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree. In the case of the education and health streams, a degree relevant to the field is required. In special cases, a combination of education and work experience is considered.
- Every applicant is expected to have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better. Consideration may be given to a lower GPA whenever extenuating circumstances prevail and the applicant can demonstrate ability to study at the graduate level.
- Applicants are expected to have at least three years of professional employment experience before applying to the program, thereby ensuring a high level of interest and learning focus.
- If an applicant is admitted on the basis of special consideration, the participant is on probation for the first year of studies.
- All applicants to the program must indicate their acceptance and comfort with the Christian worldview perspective in the program, though they may personally hold another worldview compatible with servant leadership practice.
This page contains official TWU academic program information.