Trinity Western University

Financial Aid Program

Out-of-Province Students

Students from provinces other than B.C. must apply for government student loans through the province in which they reside. Residency is established by having lived in a province for at least 12 continuous months or having been employed full-time for a minimum of 12 months.

back to top

This page contains official TWU academic program information.