Educational Functions of Student Life
Student Life actively engages in:
- Discipleship development—pursuing godly character
- Leadership development—making a difference through positive influence
- Life calling and career development—exploring identity, purpose, and direction
- Living in community—preparing to be a responsible global citizen
- Personal wellness—establishing purpose, balance, congruence, and sustainability
- Equity of access—promoting access for all
- Research and evaluation—assessing and improving student experience
- Transition and retention—engaging with and succeeding at TWU.
The departments and centres within Student Life are arranged around these educational functions. Some functions are shared equally by all Student Life staff (e.g., leadership development) while others reside in a particular department (e.g. Equity of Access).back to top
This page contains official TWU academic program information.