Benefits To Students
- Co-op students acquire 12 to 20 months of practical work experience related to their major interests within a field of study;
- During the program, students develop self-confidence, leadership abilities, and interpersonal and communication skills;
- Work terms allow students to realistically evaluate interests, values, skills, educational needs, and future employment opportunities;
- Co-op programs help to build a professional network;
- Competitive wages paid during work terms may assist with financing educational costs.
This page contains official TWU academic program information.