Graduation from a British Columbia secondary (high) school or equivalent with a university preparatory program. This must include English 12 plus three additional Grade 12 academic subjects (choose from the list below) at a minimum overall average of 67 per cent. A minimum grade of 60 per cent or better is expected on the provincial examination portion of BC English 12. Students are not required to write provincial exams, unless required for high school graduation.
In addition to English 12, the program must include at least three Grade 12 academic subjects from the following list:
- Comparative Civilization
- English First Peoples
- English Literature
- Foreign Languages
- Foundations of Mathematics (new curriculum)
- Pre-Calculus (new curriculum)
- Principals of Mathematics (old curriculum)
- Advanced placement (AP) courses (except Art or Music)
- International Baccalaureate courses (except Art, or Music)
This page contains official TWU academic program information.