Trinity Western University

International Students

Immigration Requirements

International students need to apply for an entry visa and a study permit with the Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate in their own country. No person will be permitted to enter Canada as a student without presenting the required documents to immigration officials at the port of entry. Application for a visa and study permit should be made as early as possible to ensure sufficient time for processing. For more information, visit

back to top

This page contains official TWU academic program information.