Dr. Murray MacTavish, Director
The purpose of the M.B.A. program is to develop positive, goal-oriented Christian business leaders who apply their knowledge, skill and values to positively impact the marketplace. In particular, the program has the following objectives:
- Equip participants in the art of business leadership, including the ability to effectively motivate and mobilize employees and others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide all participants with a thorough foundation in core business areas (marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, economics, and corporate law).
- Encourage all students to have a global business perspective.
- Develop managers and professionals uniquely skilled and prepared for entrepreneurial business, the non-profit and charitable organization sector, or international business.
- Provide all participants with an ethics and values foundation that ensures graduates will function with integrity in their personal and professional life.
Note: This program is offered under the written consent of the Minister of Advanced Education effective July 31, 2006, having undergone a quality assessment process and been found to meet the criteria established by the minister. Nevertheless, prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (for example, acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).back to top
This page contains official TWU academic program information.