iMBA Admission Criteria
To be admitted into the iM.B.A. program, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must normally have a bachelor’s degree. In exceptional cases, a combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0 (B) based on the final two years of their undergraduate program.
- Successful applicants must have sufficient knowledge of math and statistics. All students are required to take a diagnostic test unless their undergraduate transcript demonstrates strong competencies in these areas. If their knowledge is inadequate, ancillary Math and Statistics courses must be completed before admission is granted into the program.
- Applicants must complete the GMAT exam. While a minimum GMAT score is not required, in order to be competitive, applicants need a score of 550 or better. For international students taking the ESLI Pre-Masters program, the GMAT exam will be deferred until the final semester of the ESLI Pre-Masters program.
- Most international students will complete the ESLI Pre-Masters program before entering the iM.B.A. program. A TOEFL or IELTS score is not a requirement for conditional admission to the iM.B.A. program. English language proficiency will be assessed upon arrival at TWU and students will be placed into the appropriate ESL or Pre-Masters class. However, applicants with an iBT score of 88 with at least 21 in each category (or an equivalent) are eligible for immediate entry into the ESLI Pre-Masters program.
- Selected applicants must successfully complete an entrance interview (which may occur by telephone conference call). The interview evaluates an applicant’s level of maturity, interpersonal skills, career focus, and motivation. For international students, the interview will be deferred until the final semester of the ESLI Pre-Masters program.
This page contains official TWU academic program information.