The program aims to produce graduates who are able to:
- Analyze a language that is not well documented;
- Understand the implications of linguistic analysis for various applications such as the development of orthographies, literacy materials, pedagogical grammars, and dictionaries;
- Critically read and understand scientific literature in their field;
- Prepare research findings for publication in professional journals;
- Qualify for entrance into doctoral studies in linguistics;
- Continue their professional development; and
- Integrate their faith with their work.
This page contains official TWU academic program information.