Trinity Western University

Financial Aid Program

Loans for United States Citizens

United States citizens or nationals studying at Trinity Western are eligible to apply for the Stafford Loan program, both subsidized and unsubsidized. Application is made to a private commercial lender in the student’s home state, a private non-profit agency, or the federal government. All applicants must also complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and send it to the US Department of Education so that a standard needs assessment may be performed. The TWU school code for the FAFSA is G09486. FAFSAs forms are available on the internet, or financial aid offices at US colleges and universities. The FAFSA is required to complete your Stafford Loan Application. Trinity Western can electronically access the Student Aid Report (SAR). Students should notify the TWU Financial Aid Office when they have submitted their FAFSA. Parents may also apply for a PLUS loan. Please note: students enrolled in any online, correspondence or distance education courses are not eligible for Federal Student Loans.

back to top

This page contains official TWU academic program information.