Health Services seeks to promote whole-person health by providing quality health care that is accessible, confidential, competent, and geared to a university setting.
TWU’s Health Services offers a medical office staffed by a physician, nurse, and medical office staff. All visits are strictly confidential. Patients are seen by appointment or on a walk-in basis. Some of the services include:
- Assessment and treatment of injury and illness;
- Blood and lab sample services;
- Educational functions that address a variety of wellness, prevention, and lifestyle topics that support students in managing personal health changes;
- Literature on numerous health issues; website with health services information and resource links;
- Management of information for students on British Columbia Medical Services Plan (health insurance).
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday—Friday (Sept—May)
Closed weekends and holidays
Health Services: Medical Clinic 2nd floor Douglas Centre
This page contains official TWU academic program information.