Trinity Western University

Graduate Program Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (M.A.)


The following are typically required for entrance to either program:

  • A bachelor’s degree;
  • Completion of some TESL training. A TESL certificate, similar to the one offered by TWU, is highly recommended; and,
  • Teaching experience (one to two years). The teaching experience may be waived in the RMT.
back to top

This page contains official TWU academic program information.