Number of Semester Hours of Credit
Except where noted in program descriptions in this Calendar, the minimum number of semester hours of university level studies required for undergraduate degrees is:
- Regular B.A., B.B.A., B.F.A., B.H.K., B.Sc., and B.Sc.N. degrees: 122 sem. hrs.
- Honours degrees: 134 sem. hrs.
- Concurrent B.A./B.Ed. or B.Sc./B.Ed. (five-year program): 159 sem. hrs.
- B.Ed. (post-degree): 69 sem. hrs.
- B.A. in General Studies: Students may obtain a B.A. in General Studies by completing two minors or concentrations, at least one of which is not a Natural or Applied Science.
- B.Sc. in General Studies: Students may obtain a B.Sc. in General Studies by completing a minimum of two minors or concentrations, both of which are Natural or Applied Sciences.
- Students must complete a minimum of 42 sem. hrs. of courses numbered 300 or above for a regular undergraduate degree, or a minimum of 54 sem. hrs. of such courses for an honours degree.
This page contains official TWU academic program information.