- All students must apply to graduate by completing an application for graduation available online at www.twu.ca/graduation
- The Graduation Application deadline for all Graduate Studies students is July 15 of each year.
- This deadline applies to all students who wish to participate in the graduation ceremony in the fall of the same year.
- Students who apply after this deadline will not be permitted to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Students who may not be eligible to participate in the ceremony may still be eligible for a December 31 conferral.
- Students who apply for graduation on or before July 15 of each year will be deemed eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony on the following basis:
- ALL course work, internships, and other degree requirements (other than thesis or graduating essay or project) must be completed with final grades posted as of August 31 of that same year.
- Summative projects (thesis, graduating essay, or applied project) must be deemed passable by the faculty no later than September 30 of that same year.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation.
- In all cases, ALL grades must be received and posted before a student is deemed to have completed their degree. Students who are completing a thesis must submit their final edited and bound copy to the Graduate Studies office before a conferral date will be determined. The two primary conferral dates each year are May 31 and December 31.
This page contains official TWU academic program information.