The MA in Leadership (Business Stream) in Mandarin works best for employed individuals who are willing and able to undertake part-time graduate school coursework whilst working. By combining work and studies, learners are better able to integrate learning and make immediate practical work applications. Life and work experience are taken into consideration for admission into the program.
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent successfully completed
- 3 years minimum work experience in a position of responsibility relevant to their business leadership aspirations
- Applicants with a combination of relevant education and work experience may be considered for admission.
Preference will be given to candidates who are:
- Interested in and committed to practicing value-based transformational servant leadership
- Middle to senior level business managers preferred or emerging leaders in organizations
- Committed to advanced practical learning of new competencies for leading business success