Terms and Conditions
PAD Payment Plan – Terms & Conditions
- I/We acknowledge that I/we are participating in a (Pre-Authorized Debit) PAD plan established by Trinity Western University (TWU) and I/we participate in this PAD plan upon all terms and conditions set out herein. Trinity Western University reserves the right to reject my/our application or discontinue the service.
- I/We acknowledge that the date this agreement is in effect is the date upon which the on-line application is submitted.
- I/We acknowledge that these PADs are Personal PADs for the payment of TWU tuition fees and such charges that may be assigned to a Student’s Account.
- I/We warrant and guarantee that all persons whose signatures are required to sign on this account have agreed to this Pre Authorized Debit agreement.
- I/We acknowledge that this PAD authorization is provided for the benefit of Trinity Western University and the processing institution administering the account, and is provided in consideration of the said processing institution agreeing to process these PADs against my/our bank account in accordance with the rules of the Canadian Payments Association.
- I/We hereby authorize the Office of the Registrar on behalf of Trinity Western University and its processing institution to debit my/our bank account on the 7th day of each month or nearest business day: current semester fees and/or charges (e.g. tuition, housing, parking, etc.); and/or any one-time fees/charges adjustments (e.g. Confirmation of Registration Letters, Course Fees, etc.); and/or Any one-time sporadic debit of any kind (e.g. a “catch-up” payment on previous outstanding fees for 1st time PAD enrolment, NSF administration fee, etc.) as authorized by me/us.
- I/we understand that the amount of the monthly payment may be increased or decreased based on the student’s course/housing enrolment or related items. I/We agree to waive the requirements for pre-notification including, without limitation, pre-notification of any changes in the amount of the PAD due to a change in fees, charges, or adjustment. Students can access account information through the Student Portal – and selecting Student Invoice and/or Account Statement.
- I/We acknowledge that delivery of this authorization to Trinity Western University constitutes delivery by me/us to the processing institution.
- I/We understand that this authority is to remain in effect until Trinity Western University has received written notification from me/us of its change or termination. The notification must be delivered to the TWU Office of the Registrar at least ten (10) business days in advance of the next PAD withdrawal. I/We may obtain a cancellation form or more information on my/our right to cancel our PAD Agreement by contacting my/our financial institution, visiting www.cdnpay.ca, emailing the Registrar or by visiting the TWU Student Portal.
- I/We agree that this PAD agreement only applies to the method of payment and that the agreement and any termination of the agreement does not have any effect whatsoever with respect to amounts owing by me/us to TWU. Upon cancellation of this PAD agreement, all amounts owing are due and payable immediately unless alternate arrangements have been agreed to in advance by the TWU Office of the Registrar.
- I/We undertake to inform the TWU Office of the Registrar immediately, in writing, of any change in the account (e.g. account closure, change of account number, etc.) or other information (e.g. email address, phone number etc.) provided in this authorization at least ten (10) days in advance of the next PAD withdrawal.
- I/We understand that a NSF administration fee will apply to my/our account should my/our PAD be returned due to insufficient funds, account closure, or account freeze, etc. It is my/our responsibility to ensure the balance in my/our bank account is available and sufficient to cover the PADs.
- I/We have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example, I/We have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD Agreement. To obtain more information on my/our recourse rights, I/we may contact my/our financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca. Further information is also available through the TWU Office of the Registrar.
- I/We understand the personal information provided in this PAD Agreement is for purposes of identifying and communicating with the Account Holder and/or Student in regards to processing payments, responding to emergencies, ensuring the orderly payment of fees and complying with legal requirements. I/We hereby authorize Trinity Western University to collect, use and disclose my/our personal information for these purposes.
- Trinity Western University may be contacted through any of the following avenues to make inquiries, obtain information or seek recourse with respect to this PAD Agreement.
Trinity Western University
Office of the Registrar
7600 Glover Road
Canada V2Y 1Y1
b. Telephone: +1 604 513 2070
c. Fax: +1 604 513 2096
d. Email:TWU Office of the Registrar
Please Retain This Page For Your Reference.
Check I Agree to the Terms and Conditions as set above to continue.