Refund for Course* Withdrawal
- From the opening of the Summer Online Registration to the first Friday in April: 100% refund.
- Course Change Fee: there is no charge to change from one course to another.
- After the first day of class no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for Class Fees, Camp Fees, Retreat Fees after June 28.
- Travel Study Deposit is non refundable. For further information on the Travel Study Tuition and Travel Cost refunds please contact email@example.com.
For further information and assistance on withdrawing from summer courses, please contact Summer@twu.ca.
Graduate Studies & ACTS
- Students may drop a course up until the first day of class and receive a full refund. After the first day of class no refunds will be issued.
For further information and assistance on withdrawing from summer courses, please contact Registrar@twu.ca.
Fall & Spring Semesters
Weeks 1 & 2 of the semester: You may drop courses* during the first 2 weeks of the semester and receive a full refund for Tuition and Class Fees. There is no refund for Class Fees, Activity Fees or Student Association Fees after week 2 of the semester.
Weeks 3 to 6 of the semester: You may drop courses* during weeks 3 to 6 of the semester and receive a prorated refund of the tuition fees for those dropped courses.
A 70% tuition refund will be made on week 3, with further refunds decreasing by intervals of 10% per week and no refund after the sixth week.
Week 7 +: You may only drop courses* due to severe extenuating circumstances after week 6. There is no tuition refund.
Modular Courses (Weekend and One Week courses): You can drop the course* up to and including the first day of class with 100% Tuition refund less a $100.00 Withdrawal Fee.
*Note that if you are dropping all course(s) for the semester you need to follow the procedures for Full Withdrawal from a Semester .
Adding and Dropping Courses with start dates after the first week of the semester:
There is no fee for adding a course prior to (and including) the first day of class. After the first day of class there is a $20 late add fee for adding a course. This policy applies to students of all divisions.
Students may drop a course up to and including the first day of class. For dropping a course with a late course start date, there is a 100% tuition refund less a $100 withdrawal fee and the course is dropped from their registration. After the first day of class there is no refund for dropping a course with a late course start date. This policy applies to students of all divisions.
An appeal process is available for students who feel this policy should be waived due to extenuating circumstances.
back to top