- Our art history classroom, and the painting, drawing and printmaking studios are centrally located on campus.
- Students have a large woodshop near the studios for building supports and working on installation pieces.
- Our ceramics studio is a three-minute drive from the campus in historic Fort Langley.
- Students have access to fully supported computer labs with industry software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, and more. Software is updated regularly.
New facilities are in the planning stages, to house SAMC’s planned Bachelor of Fine Arts degree (BFA) in Visual Art and Design. This 16,000 square foot space would include:
- studios for drawing, painting, printmaking, and 3D/sculpture
- new darkroom
- digital design labs
- professional gallery
- student gallery space
- senior student dedicated workspace