Wanda Davies, M.A.
Instructor in Linguistics
MA Linguistics (University of Texas, Arlington) 1977;
Graduate Certificate in Bible (Multnomah School of the Bible) 1968; Washington State Teaching Certificate (Seattle Pacific University) 1967; BA Spanish (Seattle Pacific University) 1964
Area of Research
Adult Learning, Change Dynamics, Scripture Use
- 1996 Grammatical Analysis. Wanda Pace and Kathie Watters, pre-publication manuscript used for Grammar 1 & 2 courses at PACC.
- 1991 Orthography and the Influence of Morphophonemics. Wanda Pace, Notes on Literacy 17(3), SIL.
- 1990 Comaltepec Verb Inflection. Wanda Jane Pace, in Syllables, Tone and Verb Paradigms, ed. by William R. Merrifield and Calvin R. Rensch, Studies in Chinantec Languages 4, SIL and UTA.
- 1990 Comaltepec Chinantec Tone. Judi Lynn Anderson, Isaac H. Martinez and Wanda Pace, in Syllables, Tone and Verb Paradigms, ed. by William R. Merrifield and Calvin R. Rensch, Studies in Chinantec Languages 4, SIL and UTA.
- 1990 Writers’ Handbook. Wanda Pace and John Duerksen, pre-publication manuscript, SIL Sudan.
- 1990 Some Practical Applications of the Global Approach to Gudschinsky Materials. Wanda Pace, Notes on Literacy 63, SIL.
- 1989 Adapting the Gudschinsky Method to Sudanese Languages. Wanda Pace, Notes on Literacy 60, SIL.
- 1989 The Problem of Attrition in Literacy Programmes. Mary Arnett, Charlotte Barratt, Chanche K. Christopher, Aretta Loving, Wanda Pace, Edossa Rumicho. Notes on Literacy 59, SIL.
- 1985 Lecture Outline: Communication and Literature. Wanda Pace. Notes on Literacy 46, SIL.
- 1984 Occasional Papers in the Study of Sudanese Languages, No. 3, ed. by Richard Watson and Wanda Pace, SIL and IRL.
- 1982 Occasional Papers in the Study of Sudanese Languages, No. 2, ed. by Wanda Pace, SIL and IRL.
- 1981 Occasional Papers in the Study of Sudanese Languages, No. 1, ed. by E.M. Yokwe and Wanda Pace, College of Education, Univ. of Juba, and SIL and IRL.
Courses Taught at TWU
- Principles of Literacy
- Issues in Community Literacy
- Literacy Materials Development
Wanda Davies works in School of Graduate Studies, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, and ACTS in the departments of MA Linguistics, and Linguistics.