William Acton, Ph.D.
Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies; Professor Applied Linguistics; MA TESOL Program Director
- The Role of Movement in Language Instruction
- Teacher Training
- Ph.D. (Linguistics), University of Michigan, 1979
- M.A. (Linguistics), Michigan State University, 1974
- B.A. (Humanities/Philosophy), Michigan State University, 1971
Courses Taught at TWU
- Applied Phonology
- Evaluation and Measurement in TESOL
- TESOL Methodology
- Leadership in TESOL
William Acton works in The School of Graduate Studies in the department of MA TESOL.