Parking revenue goes to provide services for students.
All parking on campus is by 'Permit' or 'Paid Parking' 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The Parking Services department is located in the Welcome Centre at the entrance to the campus. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Drivers MUST read the Trinity Western University's parking signs to ensure that they have parked in a valid lot for their permit or dispenser ticket. See "Lots" for details.
- Staff, faculty, students and guests are all expected to willingly identify themselves and their vehicles if approached by Security and Parking personnel, who may request this information during the fulfilling of their job responsibilities.
- Drivers MUST read, understand, and comply with Trinity Western University's parking guidelines. Permit holders agree to this (with their signature) on the Student Parking Form filled out upon purchase of a permit.
- Parking is permitted only in designated, marked parking stalls. No parking is permitted in fire lanes, loading zones, in hash-marked areas, areas designated for special use, along roadways, areas marked "No parking", or on landscaped areas or lawns.
- Parking is limited and on a first-come, first-parked basis. Trinity Western offers the opportunity to seek a parking space on campus, rather than guaranteeing a prime parking spot to students, employees, and visitors.
- Overflow Parking is available at Fosmark/Canil Centre. If you are unable to find a convenient parking spot please proceed to the overflow parking area.
- Parking permits are available for purchase at different locations throughout the campus. See "Academic Year Permit" for details.
- Ticket dispensers are at the following locations on the TWU campus: Flagpole, Fosmark/Canil Centre, and Northwest. Dispensers accept coins, Visa and Mastercard. Be sure to have exact change as the dispensers do not give change.
- Notes left in vehicles will NOT be considered in lieu of paying for parking.
- Reminders are not sent out. It is the driver's responsibility to know when their permit, or dispenser ticket expires and to purchase a new one prior to the expiration time and date, so there is no break in parking coverage.
- Maximum speed in parking lot areas is 15 km/h: elsewhere on campus is 30 km/h.
- Complimentary Day Passes must be dated and signed by an authorized staff/faculty person and be clearly visible on the dashboard of your vehicle.
- No overnight parking (except by residents with 'R' permits, and commuters with 'C' permits who purchased a valid 24h dispenser ticket)