If you reside in room and board OR Robson residences at TWU, purchasing one of the following meal plans described below is mandatory. The following meal plan options are available:
- Robson Plan is a modified meal plan designed for students who live in Robson and NW Apartments.
- Light Plan is designed for students who plan to eat an average of 10 meals per week on campus.
- Regular Plan is designed for students who plan to eat an average of 12 meals per week on campus.
- Large Plan is designed for students who plan to eat an average of 15 meals per week on campus.
- Hearty Plan is designed for students who plan to eat an average of 18 meals per week on campus.
The cost of the residence meal plans is made up of the following (these are TWU generated charges - not Sodexho):
- Capital Improvement Fund (CIF)
This non-refundable charge is used to replace or repair equipment within the dining services operations and improve dining facilities.
- Overhead Charge
This amount covers a portion of the costs associated with operating residence dining facilities. These costs include, but are not limited to: repairs and maintenance of facilities, purchases of cutlery, glassware's, small wares, utilities and administrative and management costs.
- Meal Dollars
This declining-balance amount is available for making purchases at all of the campus dining outlets (Main Cafe, Lower Cafe (The LC) and the Cognescenti Cafe (The Cog).
2016/2017 Residence Meal Plan Costs (Per Semester)*:
|RESIDENCE MEAL PLAN OPTIONS||CIF||OVERHEAD CHARGE||MEAL DOLLARS||TOTAL PLAN COSTS|
*2017/18 meal plan options subject to change
Residence Meal Plan Dollars left over at the end of the academic year are not refundable. Please contact Housing Services for options.
If you run out of Meal Plan "Dollars during the academic year, you may purchase more at the Campus Service Centre.
You may change to a different Residence Meal Plan up to the add/drop date of each semester. After that time no further changes will be accepted.