At Omada we offer 8-person rowing or dragonboating for the ultimate teambuilding adventure. Members of your group learn how to work in unison to accomplish goals. Each person is critical in the group's overall level of success, causing team members to compensate for each other's weaknesses and utilize each other's strengths. Learn to function as a unit, discover the best methods of encouraging your teammates, and value every person's contribution to the identity of your team.
Experience the most team-dynamic sport in the world with your staff! No other sport needs such purposeful teamwork. In this program, you receive hands-on training from professional rowing coaches and learn together to operate 8-person boats over 30 feet long!
Our experienced staff will then lead your group through a creative debrief of the day, applying the principles of the rowing team to the workplace.
Your team will learn how to power and steer impressive dragonboats that hold over 20 people at once! Co-operation, respect, and perseverance are critical lessons for this task. If your group learns to depend on all its members effectively, individual strength will not be necessary. Learn to function as a more cohesive team in an intense and unique environment. Then, take your discoveries to the workplace!
Get hands-on training from professional rowing coaches, then head out in groups of 8 to row boats over 30 feet long! Experience first-hand the challenges and triumphs of this team sport. Following your time on the water, our experienced staff will lead your group through a debrief of the day and apply the principles of rowing to your teams sprot.
- Engage in activities that are both concrete and creative in order to discover perceptions of weaknesses and strengths in your team
- Discover the importance of a shared vision within a team.
- Create an atmosphere for building group cohesion
- Build directly on team strengths and minimize weaknesses
Compete in your very own dragon race! Begin your day by warming up your problem-solving skills and increasing your sense of team unity through interactive activities on dry ground. As you move from land to water, we will help you to form the tighter community that this sport will take in order to succeed.
- Develop co-operation, respect, and perseverance
- Balance strengths and weaknesses to capitalize on the strength of your team as a whole
- Celebrate successes as you meet and beat your team's challenges head on