Secondary school graduation, with a minimum overall average of 67% (C+). Students must provide evidence of graduation (certificate or school letter). Students must also provide transcripts of secondary school grades.
Admission is based on total IB points of 24 or higher. Transfer credit is given for all higher level courses with a score of 4 or higher. Traditional undergraduate programs require an English A1 or A2 score of 4; UT1 requires 3.
A Levels (Cambridge GCE):
- 3 A-levels at C or above OR
- 2 A-levels + 2 AS-levels at C or above OR
- 4 AS levels at C or above
Hong Kong (HKDSE):
- Minimum HKDSE scores: a minimum of 2 in English, Chinese, Mathematics, Liberal Studies + two electives
Canadian Offshore Schools:
- Four Grade 12 academic courses with an average of 67%.
- English 12 with a combined C OR Communications 12 with a B.
English Proficiency (ONE of the following):
Graduation from an English-medium secondary school, with at least a C in English
Communications 12 – minimum B
Grade 12/Senior English (or equivalent) – minimum C (combined average of class grade and provincial exam)
iBT TOEFL 78
IELTS 6.0 (with a writing score of 6.0)
CAEL 60 (available at TWU Testing Centre)
International Baccalaureate (IB): A1 or A2 English, minimum score of 3.
LPI – minimum score 4
Successful completion of TWU ESLI Level 5
Other scores: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org