Feature Card Small
Flexible and Individualized
- Choose an MSN that fits your life: a hybrid program with summer residencies or 100% online.
- Take electives that suit your career goals: nursing education, leadership, advanced nursing practice, or complete directed studies in nursing history, global nursing, or spirituality in nursing.
- Work closely with Nursing faculty as you complete a thesis on a topic you are passionate about or implement a cohort-based Knowledge Translation Project relevant to your clinical practice.
Thriving Learning Community
- Be part of a thriving, supportive, collaborative, and global learning community—whether you take courses in residency or online.
- Advance your education and career through mentorships with renowned professors and practice leaders who make time for you one-on-one.
- Reap the benefits of summer residency on the Langley campus and a one-week health policy residency in Ottawa.
- Benefit from the ethos of a Christian liberal arts university, with conversations about spiritual–intellectual integration relevant to the profession of nursing.
Build a better future together
- Become a nursing leader who understands “the big picture” and influences change in health care.
- Contribute to health equity and social justice as a global citizen addressing humanity’s most pressing needs.
- Learn from health-care leaders, nurse educators, decision makers, and policy analysts.
- Participate in seminars, interviews, and site visits while staying at the Laurentian Leadership Centre historic mansion just blocks from Capitol Hill.