- From the opening of the Summer Online Registration to the first Friday in April: 100% refund.
- Course Change Fee: there is no charge to change from one course to another.
- After the first day of class no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for Class Fees, Camp Fees, Retreat Fees after June 28.
- Travel Study Deposit is non refundable. For further information on the Travel Study Tuition and Travel Cost refunds please contact email@example.com.
For further information and assistance on withdrawing from summer courses, please contactSummer@twu.ca.
Graduate Studies & ACTS
- Students may drop a course up until the first day of class and receive a full refund. After the first day of class no refunds will be issued.
For further information and assistance on withdrawing from summer courses, please contactRegistrar@twu.ca.
Fall & Spring Semesters
Weeks 1 & 2 of the semester: You may drop courses* during the first 2 weeks of the semester and receive a full refund for Tuition and Class Fees. There is no refund for Class Fees, Activity Fees or Student Association Fees after week 2 of the semester.
Weeks 3 to 6 of the semester: You may drop courses* during weeks 3 to 6 of the semester and receive a prorated refund of the tuition fees for those dropped courses.
A 70% tuition refund will be made on week 3, with further refunds decreasing by intervals of 10% per week and no refund after the sixth week.
Week 7 +: You may only drop courses* due to severe extenuating circumstances after week 6. There is no tuition refund.
Modular Courses (Weekend and One Week courses): You can drop the course* up to and including the first day of class with 100% Tuition refund less a $100.00 Withdrawal Fee.
*Note that if you are dropping all course(s) for the semester you need to follow the procedures for Full Withdrawal from a Semester .
Adding and Dropping Courses with start dates after the first week of the semester:
There is no fee for adding a course prior to (and including) the first day of class. After the first day of class there is a $20 late add fee for adding a course. This policy applies to students of all divisions.
Students may drop a course up to and including the first day of class. For dropping a course with a late course start date, there is a 100% tuition refund less a $100 withdrawal fee and the course is dropped from their registration. After the first day of class there is no refund for dropping a course with a late course start date. This policy applies to students of all divisions.
An appeal process is available for students who feel this policy should be waived due to extenuating circumstances.