Where is the Office of the Registrar? The Office of the Registrar is in the Mattson Centre and is one of the first buildings you will see on campus. Please check the Campus Map for further details.

How do I add and drop classes? You can change your course registration online on the Student Portal.

Can I drop a class after the first two weeks of the semester? Courses dropped after the first two weeks (or the equivalent for Graduate & Seminary students) are considered late course withdrawals and will appear as such on the student's academic record. Between the third and sixth weeks of classes, a student who withdraws from a course will be given a pro-rated refund of tuition fees and will receive a grade of 'W' on his or her transcript. Signatures of the student's instructor(s) and academic advisor are required. The “Late Course Changes 3-6 Weeks” form is available in the Office of the Registrar.

What do I do if I’m Waitlisted for a course? You might be waitlisted in a course because the class has reached its capacity (W). If the course is full and you want a place in the class, you may wish to talk to your instructor about providing a course authorization. If you have not yet made payment, please check your Statement on the Student Portal and make the appropriate payment. Once you have paid, you will be moved to Current status as long as there is room available in the course.

How do I change my major/concentration/minor/stream? (applies to Undergraduate students only) Click here to change your program online.

How do I change my academic advisor? (applies to Undergraduate students only) Click here to request an advisor change online.  For more information on academic advising, please visit the Advising Website.

How do I order a transcript? Please visit our Transcripts page for detailed instructions.  There is a fee for this service.

How do I order an official school letter of confirmation? The “Confirmation Request” form is available under the Forms link.  The “confirmation of registration” letter will indicate that you are a student in a specific semester, working towards a specific degree. Complete the form, make payment for the service fee and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.

How much do I owe? Please visit the Student Portal and view your Student Statement which includes tuition charges, less any previous deposits and expected financial awards.

How do I pay for my tuition? Please visit our Payment Methods page for details of how to pay.  See also the Payment Dates and Payment Options pages for your convenience.  When you pay, please specify to which semester you wish the payment applied.  Pay the “Balance Due” on your statement.  

What do I do if I have a financial credit in my account? Any overpayment you have remaining in your student account will be carried over to the next semester. 

How can I find out about graduating? Please visit the Graduation link on our website where there are FAQs and many details about graduation.

I am an international student: how can I renew my study permit? Your can renew your study permit online by following the instructions and providing the required documents as listed on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.

I am an international student: how can I apply for the off-campus work permit? If you have taken full-time studies in an eligible program for at least 6 months in the past year and achieved satisfactory academic standing, you can apply for the off-campus work permit online on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website

I’m a sponsored student – What do I do?

Can’t find the answer to your question on our website? Please email us or call 604-513-2070.