April 23, 2016
If you are a student about to graduate, congratulations on your achievement - you have worked hard to get to this point in your life!
The graduation office is committed to assisting you through the graduation process, and we've developed this website to provide you with all the information you need -- from applying for graduation to receiving your diploma.
The deadline for applying to graduate in April 2016 is October 31st, 2015. You may apply for graduation online here.
Participation in the April Graduation ceremony requires
- All course work with grades must be completed by April 30
- Graduands planning to take 1 final course over the summer semester, may be allowed to walk at the ceremony upon permission of the Registrar
- MAMFT Graduands may have a maximum of 2 Internships outstanding to be eligible to walk at the ceremony
- A student’s thesis, graduating essay or final project must be deemed ‘passable’ by the faculty in their program no later than March 31 to qualify for the April ceremony
Degree conferral is contingent upon the full completion of all the elements of your program with grades
- all course work
- all internships where applicable
- final summative project – thesis, grad essay, applied project – where applicable
Date of degree conferral is either May 31 or December 31 of each year, depending on the next available conferral date following a student’s full completion of all the requirements of their program
Graduation diplomas will be available for pick up or will be mailed in early June to all students deemed to be full graduates
Participating graduands must complete the final elements of their program over the summer months and then must submit a Completion Verification Form after they have completed all the elements of their program with grades
If you do not find what you are looking for on this site please contact us: