The Continuing Studies program permits learners to access University courses for motivations other than degree or certificate seeking purposes. Reasons may include employer requirements; preparation for entrance into advanced studies (either at TWU or elsewhere); satisfying prerequisites in either employment, or professional circles; personal enrichment; professional development or professional licensing purposes; or picking up courses not currently available at their home institution.
We offer a simplified application and registration process. Have a look at the courses options offered on campus, online or during our Summer Sessions.
First time taking a course at TWU?
To register for courses through TWU’s Continuing Studies program see https://apply.twu.ca/
- Click New User
- Complete the Registration Information & create your password (with at least 1 number, at least 8 characters long) and click Register.
- You will be directed to a screen called the Admissions Portal with a picture of TWU’s campus.
- Click My Profile (on top right).
- Complete this form with your information.
- Complete the Application
- Click Application [Select] in the left middle area of the page. If you are not directed to this page automatically click My Application on the top right of the page.
- Choose Level of Study “Adult Degrees & Certificate Programs”
- Choose Program of Interest “Continuing Studies”
- Choose Entrance Term.
- If you wish to register for a face-to-face classroom course, please choose the appropriate Term you wish to start.
- If you wish to register for an Independent Study Online and wish to start as soon as possible choose the current term. If you wish to start in the future, choose a future term.
- Click Save and Continue
- Complete & Review the Legal Confirmation. Click Submit.
- A course advisor will email you within 24 hours during M – F workday hours to help you in the next stage of registration.
Currently a student in the Continuing Studies Program?
- To register for an on-campus course
- To register for courses online on the Student Portal go to www.twu.ca
- On the top left corner, hover over "Student"
- Then under Current Student click "Student Portal"
- You will be asked to login & then may be asked to log in again on the top right corner.
- On the left hand side (scroll down a little) there is a Menu. Click Course Registration (the 4th item on the list).
- To register for an online independent study course
- Email the course(s) you are interested in registering for to Carrie Paproski