Alumni Area Chapters exist as localized, regional hubs where TWU Alumni from all around the world are encouraged to:
- Gather as local communities and make meaningful connections
- Share opportunities with one another, such as career, housing, or business
- Serve their cities through volunteer initiatives
- Develop and grow spiritually by encouraging one another, engaging in Biblical study, through prayer, and in discipleship
- Attend local Spartans games to help raise awareness of the brand and encourage the team
- Generate support for the University by attending events, promoting the brand, referring potential students, and contributing to initiatives when able.
Each chapter is led by a team of volunteers known as Alumni Ambassadors. These Ambassadors will play a key role in ensuring that alumni in specific cities are about to achieve the above objectives. The goal is to have two-three Alumni Ambassadors per region where we have at least 50 alumni.
Want to become an Alumni Ambassador and run your own area chapter?