New York. London. Tokyo. Does business on a global level excite you? Canadian exports and imports bring in millions of dollars each day, so opportunities are in big supply.
What is my career potential?
Our graduates have worked internationally in the areas of purchasing, sales and marketing, and trade-export controls with companies such as Shell and Gemba Research.
What courses will I take?
These days it can be hard to find a company that hasn't gone global, so our specialization deals with the unique environment a worldwide market presents.
- BUSI 411 Business in the Global Market (offered on a travel study)
Plus any three of the following:
- BUSI 338 Sales Management
- BUSI 412 International Economic Competitiveness
- BUSI 413 Business as Mission
- BUSI 480 Leadership in the Global Context
- BUSI 494 Integrated Group Project for International Business
Completion of this Specialization normally requires completion of an international travel studies course.