Commercials. Billboards. Product packaging. With a finger on the pulse of a company's clients and customers, marketing blends insight, creativity, attention to detail, and strategy to form an integral part of any business. A mix of lecture, case analysis, and hands-on projects, the School of Business marketing specialization provides students the opportunity to utilize their knowledge and skills at the strategic and tactical level, including key components such as product line management, media strategy development, interactive marketing, e-marketing, and more.
What's the career potential?
Find your fit in advertising, sales management, merchandising, new product development, product packaging design, promotions, or market research.
What courses will I take?
In addition to your foundational business classes, these marketing-specific classes contribute to the completion of your BBA.
TAke 4 of the following courses:
- BUSI 334 Sales Management
- BUSI 335 Consumer Behaviour
- BUSI 338 International Marketing Management
- BUSI 430 Marketing Research
- BUSI 435 Marketing Management
- BUSI 437 Advertising & Promotional Strategy
- BUSI 496 Integrated Group Project for Marketing