Campus Move In
Please take time to read through this message thoroughly and make note of what you'll need to do.
Before you arrive:
- You will need to register for a specific time (between 1PM – 4PM) to arrive on campus and move into your dorm. You will have one hour to move into your residence.
- A maximum of two family members/helpers can accompany you to help with your move. They will need to stay in your dorm and cannot access other parts of campus, and must leave campus within 1 hour of when they arrived.
- Please bring a mask as it will be needed at some point in the move-in process. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
When you arrive on campus at your selected time:
- You'll be greeted by a student leader and directed to the appropriate dorm building. (If you are feeling ill, you will be asked to move in at a later date. If anyone in the vehicle is ill, they will not be allowed to get out of the vehicle while on campus.)
- Once you arrive at your residence, you will check-in with Community Life staff and Student Leaders.
- Family members/helpers will need to wear a mask upon entering the building and common areas (e.g. hallways, lounges). Masks can be removed in your room.
- During your move-in block you must be in your vehicle, in your room, or moving between the two. It will not be possible to access other parts of campus.
- Washrooms in the residence lounges are available for guests' use.
- There will not be food available for family members/helpers on campus during the day. Students will be able to access the cafeteria.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus on Sunday, January 10! Please take a moment to register for your move-in time. Registering early will ensure you can secure the time that best fits for you and your schedule.