Our campus apartments offer upperclassmen residents an independent experience with the advantage of remaining at the center of the campus environment. Apartments are specifically for upperclassman students who have at least 57 credit hours or are 21 years of age, and are looking for the environment of living in an apartment building as a tenant. All apartments have constant open co-ed hours, but do not allow opposite-gender sleeping arrangements.
McMillan Hall has 30 apartments with a traditional setting including kitchen, living room, and bathroom, in 1 or 2 bedroom formats. Fraser Hall also has thirty 1 and 2 bedroom apartments of a similar description.
Community activities are organized by four Apartment Community Reps, and include potlucks, progressive dinners, cooking seminars, and more. The Globe is hosted in two McMillan apartments – it is an international student lounge area, set in the apartment living rooms, and hosted by the residents living in the apartments. It is open daily for anyone who is an international student, or is interested in building relationships with international students.
- In-building laundry facilities
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave
- Wireless internet access
- Some furnishings are provided – beds, dressers, desks
- Some living room and dining room furnishings can be provided on a limited basis – couch, coffee table, chair, table and chairs
- Laundry facilities (coin-operated [$1.25 per cycle] large-load-capacity washers and dryers)