Structured to provide students with a community living situation that allows for preparation of some meals. Bathroom shared between 4-5 residents. Primarily reserved for 2nd and 3rd year students and 1st year students with dietary needs requiring them to personally prepare a portion of their meals.
Note: Only Commuters, Robson and, Apartments can choose the Base Meal Plan. Meal Plans are optional with Robson and Apartments. To view meal plan options/costs, please click here.
SHARED BY ALL RESIDENTS
- Elevator accessible
- Underground parking available
- Wireless internet access
- Aerobics room/lounge on first floor
- Laundry room on parking level with 4 washing machines, 4 dryers, and 2 large sinks (coin-operated [$1.25 per cycle] large-load-capacity washers and dryers)
INDIVIDUAL HALL AMENITIES (SHARED BY APPROX 16 RESIDENTS):
- Living room lounge area with couches and coffee table
- 4 tables and chairs for eating meals
- 4 ovens, stoves, cupboard areas, 2 double sinks, 2 dishwashers, and 2 extra fridges
- 2 microwaves
- 1 large storage room
- 16 lockable pantry spaces
- 1 large chest freezer
INDIVIDUAL ROOM AMENITIES (SHARED BY 2 RESIDENTS):
- 1 fridge
- 1 sink and mirror area
- 2 beds
- 2 wardrobes
- 2 desk/shelf areas
- Shared bathroom and shower with neighbouring room
- Residents need to bring their own kitchen supplies, small appliances, dishes, etc.