Feature Card Small
The following Langley Campus locations will be open in the Fall:
- Main Café
- Bookstore Café
We have the following Health and Safety procedures in place:
- All meals in the main café will be served by Sodexo staff.
- Social distancing measures will be in place at the main café and retail outlets.
- Sanitizer stations located in the kitchen and main café.
- All employees are required to monitor their own health prior to starting each work day. Temperature taken for all employees entering our premises. Employees are to remain home if they are ill.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, health authorities have highlighted the importance of hand hygiene and standard hygiene etiquette. These practices, which are standard in in all Sodexo units, will be further stressed and prioritized.
- Proper sanitization and disinfection practices are standard in all Sodexo facilities; however, within the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, these practices carry additional importance to ensure the safety of our students and community.
- Increased inventory of PPE, which includes single-use disposable gloves and masks.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed.
- We will follow all health and safety regulations put in place by the B.C. Government to maintain the safety of our students and community.
- Mobile App will be launched in Fall 2020. Students, staff, and faculty can place orders for pickup from the Bookstore Café.
- New trendy offerings will be introduced in the Bookstore Café, COG, and Main Cafe.
- Raising awareness on sustainability and food waste. We are currently looking at some compostable packaging for our retail locations.
- Live Chef events and themed community dining events will be hosted throughout the semester.