Before visiting any of our campuses please review our visitor expectations to ensure the safety of our community.
TWU Richmond, BC
Sites at Lansdowne and Minoru are open on a restricted, invitation-only basis. Services are available virtually. For any additional campus-specific information, please email Richmond@twu.ca.
Laurentian Leadership Centre (LLC) in Ottawa, ON
Open on a restricted, invitation-only basis. If you have any questions, please email LLCAdmin@twu.ca.
TWU Langley, BC
Langley Campus will continue to operate with reduced hours and appropriate measures for physical distancing.
Open with Modified Procedures and hours:
- Student Life Office: If students have questions about anything, please visit Student Life. They will either know the answer or find out who does! Office hours: Mon. to Fri. 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The Trinity Commons: (formerly the Atrium) The Trinity Commons is now open and is a great space to study and connect. Please maintain physical distancing and obey posted signage.
- Campus Spaces: All Collegiums, the Global Lounge, and the TWUSA Office are now open.
- Food Services: The Main Cafeteria, Bookstore Café, and the Cog are open with modified services and procedures to ensure the safety of our community.
Open With Services provided primarily online:
- The Wellness Centre is now open Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and offering primarily online appointments and in-person appointments only when necessary. Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, please do not come to the Centre without an appointment.
- Health Services: For Health Services questions, please call 604-513-2024. To book an appointment with a doctor or nurse, visit our booking system. If there is an emergency, please call 911. You can also visit healthlinkbc or call 811 for general health inquiries.
- Mental Health Services: Mental Health questions, please call: 604-513-2100. To book an appointment, please complete a Request for Services form. If there is an emergency and after hours, please call 911 or the Crisis Line at 1-800-784-2433
- Library: The Library building is open on the main floor for holds pick-up, individual study, and access to the computer lab. The print collection is closed to public access, but holds can be requested through our Contactless Hold Pickup Service. All online resources are available 24/7 at twu.ca/library. Reference Librarians are available online to answer your research questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the latest information about the library visit our updates page.
- Learning Commons: You can still access the Learning Commons staff and resources online. You can book appointments for the Writing Centre, Advising, and Success Coaching here. To connect with the Centre for Accessible Learning email email@example.com.
- Center for Accessible Learning will function on-line this semester and can be contacted through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The back glass room on the main floor of the Library is reserved for students who are registered with the Centre for Accessible Learning who are attending face-to-face classes and need a place to study between classes.
- The Office of the Registrar is serving students virtually. Please contact them by phone at (604) 513-2070 or submit an online request at twu.ca/help.
- Information Technology is serving students virtually. You can reach TWIT online at twu.ca/help.
The Well is temporarily closed.