Mission organizations will be hosted on Thursday, January 30, 2020 on campus to connect with the TWU community to the work that is happening in God’s kingdom locally and globally.
To see a full schedule of events, click here.
WHY we have MISSIONS WEEK
We want to offer our students opportunities to learn about and partner with the global church. Through Missions Week, we offer students practical ways to connect with organizations currently working on the field, support those serving in missions, and furthermore, encourage them to join in service themselves. All in all, we hope to spark interest, inspire and challenge students to be salt and light in the world for God's kingdom.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR MISSION ORGANIZATIONS
Mission organizations and their representatives are primarily involved in a couple of ways:
- Organization Booths: Booths are available for one day to provide an opportunity for reps and the TWU community to connect. With your registration (see below), we will provide a table for your display, one parking pass, and light refreshments on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning.
REGISTERING AN ORGANIZATION
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- Registration is free. We are only able to accomodate up to 30 organizations, so registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- In accordance with recent years, organizations and their reps are encouraged to bring their own food to the TWU campus, as we will not be providing lunch.
- Coffee and pastries will be available on Wednesday and Thursday morning.
- Organizations will also receive a 2-day parking pass (one per organization) at no cost to you.
GETTING TO TRINITY & AROUND campus
For directions to Trinity Western University, please click here.
To view a map of the campus, click here.
While you are free to bring your own meals, there are three main dining locations on campus thorugh which you may also purchase food. *Please bring funds to purchase your meals.
- Main Cafeteria (Reimer Student Center, 7am-7pm): An all-you-care-to-eat dining experience including breakfast options, sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, salads, soups, stir fry, a grab-and-go section, daily specials, etc.
- The Cog (Devries Centre, 7am - 7pm): Café style serving Starbucks coffee and a selection of grab-n-go items.
- The Lower Café (Douglas, 12pm - 10pm): Wraps, sushi, pizza, Starbucks coffee, and Jugo Juice.
Once you are registered, further information will be sent to your email address closer to Missions Week.
*There will be some updates made to this page, so please continue to check back.