Course offerings in this certificate include:
- EDUC 540 Christian Approaches to Teaching and Pedagogy
- EDUC 545 Christian Approaches to Assessing and Evaluating Students
- EDUC 548 Providing for Student Diversity in the Classroom
- EDUC 569 Curriculum and Pedagogy: Biblical Studies
- EDUC 620 Worldview Foundations for Educational Leadership
- EDUC 621 Worldview Foundations of Education
- EDUC 623 Developing Educational Programs*
- EDUC 624 School Leadership and Supervision*
- A 3 sem. hr. graduate course in Biblical Studies or Theology at TWU or ACTS
Please note: The 600-level courses are also part of the M.A. in Educational Leadership, and may be laddered into that program.
Courses for the Graduate Certificate in Christian School Education
can be completed on campus, online or during the summer. For available
courses or more information, contact Jonathan Barkowsky TWU Extension at
604.513.2121 ext. 3078 or by email email@example.com.