We accept cheques in both Canadian and US funds and Debit Cards from Canadian banking institutions. You can also pay through Online Banking with all major Canadian banks and most Canadian credit unions. US and International students can Bank Wire funds to the TWU bank account. You can also set up a Payment Plan (see Payment Options above).
Please note: Out of concern for the safety of our students and staff, we no longer accept cash payments over $500.
ONLINE BANKING FROM CANADIAN BANKING INSTITUTIONS ONLY
- Go to your financial institution's website
- Click on the Online Banking link
- Sign-in with your username and password (the password can be obtained through your financial institution)
- Click on Pay Bills or Payments
- Click on Add Payee (when it asks for a payee account number enter your Student ID (if your ID number is less than six digits you can add zeros before the number)
- In the Search area type: Trinity Western, then choose Trinity Western University to add it to your list
- Once it is in your list you may:
- go to the Payment area and in the "To:" section choose Trinity Western University
- in the "From" section choose the account you want to process the payment from.
- enter the amount and if it asks for a payee account number enter your Student ID (if your ID number is less than six digits you can add zeros before the number)
- Submit the payment
- You should get a confirmation number
- Forward this confirmation number with the amount, Bank name and description of item you are paying to the University by email to OnlineBanking@twu.ca or by fax to 604.513.2096. Please include the student's name, student number, and amount paid and confirmation number in the subject line of the email for express tracking.
CHEQUES - CANADIAN AND AMERICAN FUNDS
Make cheques payable to: Trinity Western University (include student name and ID number on the cheque, and the description of the item you are paying for to the University)
Mail the payment to:
Trinity Western University
Attn: Office of the Registrar
Canadian Mailing Address: 7600 Glover Road, Langley, BC V2Y 1Y1
US Mailing Address: PO Box 1409, Blaine, WA 98231
Please email the Office of the Registrar for the bank account information you will require.
*In order for Trinity Western University to trace the bank wire please fax a copy of the bank wire receipt to 604.513.2096 or scan & email a copy to the Office of the Registrar. Include on the fax or email the student name, student number, and a description of the item you are paying for (e.g. "Fall Semester Payment" or "Spring Semester Payment").
Note that the receiving bank may charge a fee for this service.
Student Loans and Other Awards
Approved government student loans and grants
Loans and grants can be applied to tuition but the student MUST provide a copy of the Notification of Award letter from the Student Services Branch in your province to TWU Extension upon registration.
BC Students, this information can be printed off the following web site (www.bcsap.bc.ca). Note that to obtain this information, you must input your social insurance #, loan application #, and birth date.