HOW TO APPLY
You must do three things to be assigned to campus housing:
1. APPLY TO TWU
If you haven’t already done so, please complete your TWU application process. For new student info please go to https://www.twu.ca/apply-twu.
2. SUBMIT A $500 HOUSING DEPOSIT
In order to apply for housing you must submit a $500 housing deposit. You can pay your deposit here.
Note: Your housing deposit will be applied as a payment after the add/drop date for the semester.
3. SUBMIT AN ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION
- Access the online application via the student portal or go to https://ics.twu.ca/ics.
- Enter username and password
- Select “Housing” in the top menu bar
- Select “Housing Application”
- If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact your Admissions Counsellor.
4. UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO
Upload a photo for your student ID card, which also acts as your meal and library card, and gym pass. Sending us your photo before you show up in September ensures your ID card is ready when you arrive on Orientation Day so you can eat, check out books and use the gym right away.
Note: The photo must be a clear shot of your head and shoulders, similar to what's required for a passport photo.