HOW TO APPLY
You must do the following to be assigned to campus housing:
1. SUBMIT A $500 HOUSING DEPOSIT
- In order to apply for housing you must submit a $500 housing deposit to the Office of the Registrar.
Note: Your housing deposit will be applied as a payment after the add/drop date for the semester.
2. SUBMIT AN ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION
- Access the online application via the student portal or go to https://ics.twu.ca/ics.
- Enter username and password
- Select “Housing” in the top menu bar
- Select “Housing Application”
3. SUBMIT GROUP APPLICATION (IF APPLYING FOR APARTMENTS)
- Group applications are available in the Student Life office
- Submit by date indicated on form
- Wait for notification from Housing as to status of application
- Apartment selection date/time will be communicated mid-March to successful applicants
- Select your room and sign residence agreement
CANCELLING AN APPLICATION AND DEPOSIT REFUND DEADLINES
If you need to cancel a housing application, send a written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROBSON/ROOM & BOARD
To receive a refund of your deposit, you must cancel your application by the following dates:
- Fall 2018: June 1, 2018 for a full refund and August 15, 2018 for a 50% refund
- Spring 2019: December 1, 2018 for a full refund
- Fall 2018: Once apartment placements have been selected the housing deposit is not refundable.
- Spring 2019: If you will not be staying in your Fall apartment for the Spring semester you must notify the Housing/Student Life office by December 1st. Late cancellations will be charged a $500 late housing cancellation fee.
Note: Housing deposit refunds will be applied as a payment to your student account. If you are withdrawing from TWU and require a refund, please contact Registrar@twu.ca