Feature Card Small
HOW TO APPLY
You must do the following to be assigned to campus housing:
1. SUBMIT A $500 HOUSING DEPOSIT
- In order to apply for housing you must submit a $500 housing deposit. You can pay your deposit here.
Note: Your housing deposit will be applied as a payment after the add/drop date for the semester.
2. SUBMIT AN ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION
- Access the online application via the student portal or go to https://ics.twu.ca/ics.
- Enter username and password
- Select “Housing” in the top menu bar
- Select “Housing Application”
3. SUBMIT GROUP APPLICATION (IF APPLYING FOR APARTMENTS)
- Group applications are available in the Student Life office
- Submit by date indicated on form
- Wait for notification from Housing as to status of application
- Apartment selection date/time will be communicated mid-March to successful applicants
- Select your room and sign residence agreement