DATES AVAILABLE: May 4 – August 24 (CHECK OUT BY 10AM)
- Single Bedroom Apartment Rate $300/week
- 2 Bedroom Apartment Rate $215/week/per room *
- Robson (China MA Lead) $215/week – double occupancy or $300/week – single occupancy (based on availability)
All graduate housing residences have cooking facilities (apartments have mini kitchens and Robson has a shared group cooking area). Pots/pans/dishes/cutlery etc. are provided. If you prefer to eat on campus in the COG (Northwest Bldg. Coffee Bar) or Bookstore Cafe you can do so using VISA/MC/Debit or cash.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Additional nights (beyond the weekly rate) granted based on availability at $70.00/night.
- Payment Date: Residence charges will be posted to your student account approximately 30 days prior to your arrival date. This charge must be paid to the Office of the Registrar before the start of your summer courses to avoid late fees
- Priority is on a first come first served basis so apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Withdrawals: In the case of withdrawal there will be a full housing refund until April 1, 2018. Beginning April 3rd to the first day of the course there will be a $100 administration fee. No refunds after the first day of class and or/check in date.
To apply please visit: https://ics.twu.ca/ICS/Housing/